Sunday, June 1, 2008

Flashdance! Okay...really, it's, "Hullloooo, FLASHBACK?!"

Seriously, flashback to 1998.

So Mom and Dad came to visit. I lurve my parents. They're awesome. Had breakfast at the Wink. Joanie was our waitress and hooray for that. Also, hooray for not gorging myself. I managed to leave the Wink not wanting to shoot myself for overindulging on the best hash browns ever... Wooooo...
Then we headed off to the Asian market where I felt hella tall. I got two super adorable dinner plates that are pink and white wiff bunnies all over. YAAAAY!!! Then we stopped off at some other places. I got some St. John's Wort which has helped considerably. After the Hong Kong Market I was having some serious anxiety issues....more like social anxiety issues and really more like, I really just don't like a buncha people all up on me. Makes me a lil GRRRR...
So while the folks and I were out, we were listening to Sirius and we had been listening to Left of Center, but then they started playing some serious hipster crap which I couldn't handle and so I just channel surfed until I landed on some Pennywise and then they played some old Social D. Talk about flashbacks, it was like I was 18 again. Which is weird considering recent events. Ish.

Now I'm home. The folks and I re-created some memories which makes me want to do some research. In the meantime, I'll be getting dressed soon. I'm off to Discovery Green...cos, you know, I don't have a gajillion other things to do...

No comments: